Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We Are The King

Aku ingat lagi dulu,I was only 13.I wanted to be one of the cool people.But I was never cool until now.My grandparents loves me too much.I wanted a converse but they bought me a black BUM.I hated the shoe because it doesnt look cool.Kept the shoe in a box and never took it out for almost 5 years.Lepas tamat sekolah menengah.I worked at McDonalds.Biasalah dresscode koman - seluar hitam,kasut hitam.Aku tak pasti nak pakai kasut apa.Kasut hitam tutup kaki yang aku ada cuma Kasut kulit hitam yang aku beli untuk kerja kat Metrojaya sebelum McDonalds.I can't wear those to Mc'd.Tak sesuai.And my money wasnt enough to buy me another pair of black shoes.Sampailah aku teringat kasut BUM hitam yang my grandparents pernah belikan.I wore that to work happily :) Until now,at Starbucks.I still wear them.
So the moral of the story.Benda yang kita tak suka lah yang akan bantu kita masa kita susah ..dan benda yang kita suka pulak lambat datang.Apa benda yang aku suka?

Well I was involve in the zine-making scene for 3 years already.I love writing so much until I discovered there is a place called ASWARA.I wanted to do Film as you all know.Tapi masa tu aku baru form4,form5.So a dream stays a dream.A year later,Umur aku 17.My friend told me that he's studying in ASWARA taking Music.I was like..wow bila aku? After SPM dengan hanya membekalkan minat yang tinggi.Aku pergi interview dekat ASWARA.Berbulan-bulan orang lain dah masuk belajar.I'm still hanging without any direction.It hurts seeing all the status about kids being the new uitm student and all that shit,failing my UPU and not being able to study at uitm.I feel like a loser.I waited,still.and finally aku terpilih untuk belajar di ASWARA.I realized that I was lucky because it's not that easy to get in there.

Moral of this story pulak,Benda baik memang selalu datang lambat.Semuanya bergantung kepada kecekalan seseorang untuk menunggu.Benda baik is always a ''Kezutan'' for a weak person like me.But i'm just gonna say that it's still a loooong way to go.

Mungkin satu hari aku akan jadi lebih lemah dan akhirnya menyerah kalah.Tapi selagi aku masih boleh tahan kelemahan diri ni,jom kita teruskan langkah.