Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Auntie Angie From Church

Remember Auntie Angie? The old indian catholic woman that I helped sent to the church? I met her again this morning at the bus stop.

"Auntie Angie?"

"Yes..?"

"Do you remember me?"

Dahi dia berkerut.She had trouble remembering me.

"No." she said.

"We went to the church together.Over there,behind that building."

"You go to the church?"

"No but I sent you there."


"But I'm Hindu."

.... awkward.But its really her I swear.

"You've got the wrong person."

"Okay..sorry."


Apa yang jadi pagi ni betul-betul buat aku keliru all the way to college.Even right now.The last time I saw her,she broke her arms.Tapi pagi tadi tangan dia dah elok.Cara dia duduk sama macam kali pertama aku jumpa dia.Also,at the bus stop.She inspired me but sadly she don't remember me anymore.Her last words was "dont worry,i'll be your teacher" but.. what happend?

Atau mungkin dia ada Alzheimer?