Wednesday, April 11, 2012

#DoubleMeaning

Everytime I search for my favorite dramas or movies on Youtube i'll always type "episod akhir" at the back of the title of that certain drama. I'll type that too for movies. I'll always be searching for the last part of that movie. Maybe im too eager to know about what will happen at the end. Maybe the first and the middle of a certain drama isnt important right? Maybe I don't want to know and I don't have to know how it all started and how a certain character finds for the conclusion to their depressing life. Maybe all that's important to me is to know the happy ending. Straight. On the spot. And from there i'll let everything begin. Maybe its not the beginning that matters. Maybe whats waiting at the end is. Arh I just want to see the happy ending goddamnit. I don't know. What am I talking about. Bye.