Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lost

I want to..........


I need to...........


I really really want to.............


I am as blank as a white paper. My mouth is shut. I can't move my hands. But my ears is as active as a black horse running and galloping across a green misty field but...........whats the use?


Numb.............


Blank..............


Ten years from now............


Still.................


Blank....................


I feel like im castaway. Stranded in the middle of an ocean. So remote, no chopper would pass there to save me. Scared. The feeling of loneliness. My brain only programmes images of death....death....death....


Death..................



Is..............


So................


Scary........................




Well at least Im not blank anymore. At least Im feeling something.



At least.......................


The least........................



*gantung diri*



END